Vintage fanciness




I just finished re-sizing all of the Mexico pictures from my iPhone, but i am unfortunately waaay too tired to write anything right now, either from all the jet lag or all the drinking, so this is just a quick post to let you know that since i am now back in Berlin, both my etsy and depop stores are now open again!

The etsy shop has lots of hats, as always, but also a lot of vintage items from my personal collection, like that 50's wiggle dress above, and new stuff will be added really soon.
And the depop store has non-vintage items that are still kinda cool, so check that out too!

I will blog about the awesomeness that is Mexico again tomorrow... probably!


50's beaded cardigan

Rad 70's embroidered dress

 Check it!


Ps. If you are a regular reader of this here blog, you will get a sweet discount on any item, so be sure to email me first: floraamalie@gmail.com :)

Labels: , , , , , ,