My heart

Fall came fast, and although it's a nice enough season, and can be really pretty, i'm a little bummed.
I guess that's only natural when you haven't had much of a summer.
And i am not ready for cold, not yet.

Thanks for all the well wishes here and on twitter.
We've pretty much only had positive reactions to the news of our upcoming move, so that's nice.
I wish it was happening right now.
I've been patient, i still am, but that doesn't mean i don't want the next chapter to start right NOW!

Here are some pictures from our wedding anniversary on September third.
These two idiots are my everything.
I'd move anywhere, as long as they're there.








This post has a few more anniversary pictures.
I tried desperately to get a picture of me in my new, pink dress, but i swear i looked severely overweight in all of them.
I'm definitely chubby, but not that chubby.
So here are my feet instead.
Stupid lying camera.

Ps. I think Lucifer's goofy, overheated face is probably my favorite thing about summer!

Labels: , , , , ,