Underground

Basement shopping was a hit.
I found some dresses, found some sweaters, even found some sweater-dresses.
I also looked in some boxes full of really old stuff, that memory lane sure can be a harsh place to visit.
But i found what i went down there for, and then some.

My grandmas old knitting needles, and a few new ones
Some neat tools
Sealskin leftovers that i bought in Greenland when i was 15
Antique buckles, i think maybe i found a bag of those at my old job years ago, i have no idea what to do with them though
My old porcelain doll was getting moldy, so i rescued it (based on the writing in the matching notepad, i'd guess that i've had that since i was about 7)
Found a bunch of old yarn too, now, if i could only remember how to knit...?

Besides visiting the basement i haven't accomplished much today.
And i slept way too late too.
Weekend guilt.
I'm just getting so used to having a million unfinished projects lying on my desk, and now that there's nothing urgent waiting for me to finish it, i don't really know what to do with myself when i'm home.
I'm afraid to ask Allan, cause i know he'll suggest a movie involving Hobbits and that'll be the end of this weekend.
Oh well, i do like Hobbits...

Labels: ,