Starflake

We had a pretty mellow day at the shop today, but we did manage to get some tattooing done.
She still needs a bit (or a lot) of touchup, but other than that, my Russian antler girl is finally finished.
Now, enjoy a picture of my bloody shoulder!

Otherworldly-snowflake-star

Oh, and to those of you following the drama regarding my Australian single-white-female-copycat (thanks for that one, Roger!), here's an update.
After i posted my angry rant about this person copying my work, a lot of my loyal and awesome readers (including my otherwise mild mannered mother in law!) left comments on her blog, politely asking her to stop fucking copying me, and delete the posts.
She didn't.
She just deleted their comments.
But since my friends aren't that easy to scare off, and just left her new ones, she has now closed her blog for comments.
But the posts with my words in them have not been deleted.
And that's that.

So how do i feel about the whole thing?
I hope, of course, that she's come to her senses and is done stealing from me, but i've been there before so i'm not convinced.

Ps. If you're reading this (and we both know you are): i think you're an asshat.

Labels: ,