Friday fancies

I have had a very nice and lazy friday.
Basically i've spent the day doing my nails, chatting with Young, who came by the shop to hang out, and eating cake.
Yeah, life is hard, you know?
In my defense, doing my nails took most of the day.

Of course i'd left my camera at home, so i only have toycamera shots from the shop today.
Also, i've noticed that while i have no problem taking pictures of inanimate objects and animals, i often forget to take pictures of the people i hang out with (except maybe Allan and Nick).
I'm gonna have to try and remember to do that more.

This is (some of) the awesome cake Young had baked, the bike in the back room is an old bike i stole from the backyard*, it's been in the shop for a while cause i can't get the lock off, but hopefully Wookie can fix that for me
Lucifer had a good day too, we had a nice walk in the park and there were lots of people in the shop to give him attention
Some of my japanese socks, not from our last trip though
The fruit of my hard labor, fancy nails y'all

Tomorrow we're going for brunch with Nick and later the three of us are gonna go see (oh joy!) Star Trek!
To clarify, i'm not actually a fan of the original series, but i am a huge fan of Next Generation and that's close enough, so i am pretty excited.
For a brief moment i was even thinking of wearing my hot, red Star Trek costume, but i don't wanna embarrass the guys.

Other plans for this weekend include a possible photoshoot, cause Allan needs to play with his new toys, and possibly finishing my tattoo.

I tried to get a few more nail shots after i came home, but it's hard to capture the actual color (they look brown and plain red, but they're more like brown and a deep coral pink)
I wanted them to be even more fancy, but i ran out of bling!

*That came out slightly more criminal than it actually is.
See, i stole it the day before all the unwanted bikes were gonna get picked up and thrown out, so i see it more like adopting an orphan bike.
Sounds nicer too.

Labels: , , , , , ,