Wow...

I have very little good to say about this day.
I've had to deal with some petty internet drama and moody friends, and nothing drains me more than trying to reason with people who are being unreasonable.
Blargh.

But the unexpected snow was just the worst.
I hesitate to call it snow, but it did come down in flakes, so i guess it's technically correct.
But it felt more like slush ice, and it completely caught me off guard.
I guess i should check the weather application on my iphone more often.

Allan's customer wasn't feeling today either, her tattoo was super painful and she was feeling sick too.
I guess it was just one of those days for a lot of people.

So, given the general suckyness of the whole day, i hope you'll forgive me for not having any relevant pictures to post.
But i do have some from better days (also known as the day before yesterday!)

Twins
Spring is coming, it's just super slow
I put up these blinds the other day, so we, and mostly the clients, can have some privacy.
And also because the room gets so hot in the summertime, it's hard for the boys to even be in there, let alone work there a whole day

Tomorrow is friday and i wish i could just stay home and start the weekend early.
Maybe finish some hats and take some pictures for the Etsy shop.
I really wanna get that done before Japan, but time (oh, time) is just flying by.
Oh well, it'll all work out.
To put things into perspective, i got a mail today from a cancer survivor who said her glass was half full, so who am i to complain?

Labels: , ,